All fees paid less application fee will be refunded if the course is withdrawn or not offered.
On premature cessation of the course, all fees and charges that have been collected in respect of any part of the course failing to be conducted on or after the date of the cessation will be refunded within 1 month of the premature cessation.
The course is an academic / professional course with a comparable home course and the refund terms in cases of exceptional hardship, exemption and/or deferral are the same as those of the home course. I understand that I have to list out the terms in the document to be dispatched to students.
For Advanced Diploma of Marketing, Advanced Diploma of Hospitality, Bachelor of Hospitality Management and Bachelor of Business only.
There will be no refund whatsoever once semester begins except the applicant has accepted an offer ONLY from a full-time UGC-funded undergraduate programme via JUPAS.
Tuition Fee and Registration Fee are non-refundable except the applicant has accepted an offer ONLY from a full-time UGC-funded undergraduate programme via JUPAS. (Note: programmes offered by OUHK and HKAPA are not UGC-funded and cannot apply for refund. All programmes offered accepted by the applicant included but not limited to VTC / IVE / Continuing Education Institutions and Community Colleges from Universities and all others self-financing institution are NOT eligible applying for refund. Financial hardship and suitability of the course and all other personal reasons are NOT accepted for refund. Applicant who is eligible applying for refund is required to submit an application for refund before 14 Aug 2017 (for applicants with UGC-funded undergraduate programme via JUPAS main round offer) Or 31 Aug 2017 (for applicants with UGC-funded undergraduate programme via JUPAS clearing round offer).
If payment is made via credit card or EPS, an additional surcharge will be imposed accordingly.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Credit exemptions MUST be applied along with the admission application. No credit exemption application will be arranged thereafter.
2. The admission application is processed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
3. HKUE Limited reserves all rights to make change(s) to the schedules, contents, teaching venues and mode of delivery of the course offered. All enrolled students affected will be given notice of such changes. No compensation will be provided other than a full refund under such circumstance.
Notes for Application:
1. All applicants should have enough time to read this agreement and information. If you have anything unclear, you may ask our staff for further explanation. Applicant may also bring this agreement and information back home for further reading before deciding to enroll this course and sign this agreement and information. Applicant should review the suitability of this course and his/her own financial ability. Except the condition is fulfilled in the Refund Arrangement, all fees paid by the applicant are NOT refundable.
2. Applicant can pay the Application fee, Registration fee and Tuition fee by Cash/ EPS/ Visa/ Master. If applicant wish to pay by cheque, please make it payable to “HKUE Limited”
3. The courses are registered in the Non-local Courses Registry and are also the Register of the Eligible Course in the Extended Non-means Tested Loan Scheme (ENLS) of the Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA). Application who wish to apply ENLS of SFAA to pay the Course Fee, please contact our staff for further assistance. (Note: ENLS of SFAA will only the release Course Fee to the institution for the qualified applicant. Applicant needs to pay all other fees by his/her own)
4. Please submit with copies of academic and / or professional qualifications with the application form and 2 recent photos (1” x 1.5”) for student ID card use.
5. All your personal data collected by us will be treated in strict confidence. Our policy and procedure of collection, uses, keeping, disclosure, transfer, security and access to the personal date are treated in accordance with all Laws in HKSAR and the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
6. We will not disclose your personal data to any external organization unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
7. The applicant must provide sufficient and accurate information or else we will not process your application.
8. Unless we obtain your consent or non-objection, our associated promotion companies and we cannot use your personal data for direct marketing purpose. Please read carefully the attached Revised Statement and Consent Form of Collection of Personal Data.
9. Pursuant to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, any individual has the right to check whether we hold any data about him, to access to such data and to require us to correct any data in relation to him which is inaccurate. We have the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access requests. If you requests for access to data or correction of data, or to obtain copy of such data, please make your request in writing and address the same to the following address: 8/F, Union Park Centre, 771-775 Nathan Road, Kowloon.